About the Program
“Healthy by Exercising in Nature”
with Paneurhythmy training
The program “Healthy by Exercising in Nature” for Paneurhythmy training unites in an educational model the basic components of Paneurhythmy: movement, music, text, group, health, and nature. Movements are in close relation to one’s physiological and psychological functioning. Physiological and mental fitness depend on one’s attitude to their body, their self-respect, and relations to the social surrounding. The relation to nature helps the correct functioning of the whole organism and activates its self-healing mechanism.
The program builds upon the theoretical concepts of Peter Dunov on free education and the development of the personality of the child.
The program creates the best possible conditions for children to have a full value childhood so that they adapt quickly to the transition period and get ready for the challenges of the XXI century.
The program was developed in 2003 by Antoaneta Yankova, with the assistance of Prof. Galina Stoyanova and under the academic supervision of Vasil Levski National Sports Academy. It was developed fürther for pre-school age by Lyudmila Gateva in 2005.
Program Training Aims at:
• Improving the motivation for physical activity and knowledge of the body development;
• Working on movement coordination to develop concentration of attention, thinking, imagination and self-control;
• Development of the sense for rhythm and the musical skills;
• Enhancing positive experiences;
• Re-discovering one’s relation to nature by performing the exercises in the open;
• Accomplishing creative activities and aesthetic education;
• Formation of positive attitude to people, animals and nature;
• Improving skills for team work.
1. Creating positive attitude and sustained interest in children for movement activity;
2. Complex and harmonious acquisition of music, verses and movement and achievement of team performance result;
3. Purposeful combination of Paneurhythmy with the other components of pedagogical activity to enrich the educational tools of the pre-school teacher.
²- Õ²² class
1. Formation through game of health, musical, artistic, aesthetic, and ecological culture in pupils;
1.1. Development of motivation for studies;
1.2. Development of knowledge;
1.3. Development of skills;
2. Formation of behavior in conformity with nature, healthy life style, and aspiration for protection of people and environment;
2.1. Stimulating children’s interest in the preservation of the equilibrium in nature;
2.2. Getting information on the influence of human activity on nature;
2.3. Creation and care for a green corner in the school yard;
2.4. Development of skills for orientation in the forest and in the mountain;
2.5. Acquisition of behavior models during walks in the open and hiking;
2.6. Acquisition of behavior models when in contact with protected nature reserves.
The training takes place in educational school forms outside the regular studies program and in out-of-school forms, in the pupils’ free time. The training follows programs approved for the respective school age and grade. The duration of the course is 4 years, distributed as following:
• Pre-school education period: age 3-7;
• Primary school education period: I-IV grades;
• Secondary school education period: V-VIII grades;
• High school education period: ²Õ- Õ²² grades.
The program “Healthy by Exercising in Nature” is consistent with the strategy of the Ministry of Education and Science for development of secondary education in Bulgaria for the period 2006-2015.